Packing your quilt:
- Do not ship any quilts to me unless I have agreed to quilt your quilt top.
- I will provide you with a shipping address once the first payment installment has been made.
- It is a good idea to place your quilt top and batting inside a large bag to protect it from the weather elements.
- It is a good idea to pin your name and contact information on your quilt top just in case your packaging is damaged during shipment. This way the shipping company can have a way to return your quilt top to you.
- Please do not stuff your quilt top into the smallest box possible. If the box is not big enough, all of your pressing will be for nothing and I will have to charge you a fee if I have to press your quilt top.
- You will be responsible for return shipping. I will give you several options once your quilt is finished and I have a weight for the box. This should be from $10-$25 within the continental US
- Insurance is optional but is highly recommended. I cannot be held responsible for lost/damaged quilts once they have left my possession.