SLIDER

Neptune Quilt

Tuesday, May 5, 2015
In February I challenged myself to pull out another UFO (un-finished object.) This quilt was one I started to quilt when I first purchased my longarm machine. I usually bite off more than I can chew and started custom quilting this quilt without really knowing what I was doing. I was just learning, so I don't know what I was thinking! The tension on this quilt is really bad and that is why it got shoved into a box for a few years.

When I pulled it out I thought I would unpick all of my quilting. This was a very daunting task and rather than do that, I decided to just finish it and let this become a learning opportunity and the quilt will become a play quilt once I put the binding on. Actually it doesn't look horrible from the front so I could hang it on the wall, which I may do once my sewing room is complete.






Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design